Here are some of the ways we can work together.
Premium Website Solution
- If you want to generate leads and convert customers using your website, get our Redbox Studio premium website design package inclusive of marketing strategy, website design, copywriting, premium web hosting, technical support & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- This custom solution starts from RM25,000 upwards depending on your goals and objectives.
- This package may also be used for e-commerce.
E-commerce advice and best practices are included as part of the package.
- Who is this for? CEOs and business owners of Small Medium Enterprises who want their business to be seen as the leader of their industry. They want to enhance their visibility, credibility and standing in the market to attract investors, partners and customers. Family businesses that have been around two generations and haven’t paid any attention to their brand and communications are one example of the businesses that we work with.
Starter Website Solution
- If you are just starting out or have limited resources, you can start with our pre-structured website solution – Redbox Easyweb.
- The starter website ranges from RM2,999 to RM4,999 and includes content that’s written for you, technical support, website system, ability to accept payments, domain name and web hosting.
- This starter website solution also includes a simple click-to-pay connection to PayPal to enable you to start your own online shop.
- Unlike other website solutions, our starter website solution focuses on helping you with your website needs by managing the website for you.
- Who is this for? Solo business owners, start-ups, consultants, home-based businesses, cafes, trainers, dentists, musicians and shop owners who want to have a trustworthy website presence. This is a great solution if you are a business owner with a small team and want a quick way to educate prospects about what you offer.
Choose from Option 1 or 2:
Option 1: I need a better website.
Once you have decided you need a better website, please fill up the Contact form.
We will call you for a 15-minute chat to see if we are a good fit for what you need.
If we are good fit, we will email you a detailed website package proposal and quotation. Once you are happy with the quotation, you’ll also be sent an invoice with timelines for each instalment payment.
If the premium package is not what you need at this moment, you can check out our starter website solution called Redbox Easyweb.
The difference is that Redbox Easyweb doesn’t come with marketing strategy. It’s a straightforward, clear and easy-to-understand website that gives you a faster way to explain what you do to your customers.
You’ll also be asked to sign a website agreement before we start developing your website.
We will add you to our project management system so that everyone can keep track of the project’s progress.
Once the deposit is received, we will set a time and date for our Business Clarity* session and interview session with your team. The Business Clarity as well as interview sessions are part of the premium website package.
* The Business Clarity session is designed to help you uncover the marketing fundamentals of your business. No other web design firm will ever undergo this process with you as they just want to focus on design. We want to focus on results. Therefore, this process is crucial to your success.
Option 2: I need marketing advice.
If you want unbiased advice and perspectives for your marketing, before you start your ecommerce website or need a comprehensive website audit, get a consultation session with Nic Sim and Krista Goon of Redbox Studio.
This is a paid consultation either via Google Meet or at your office (within Penang island only; if beyond Penang island, travel charges apply).
You’ll be speaking with Nic Sim and Krista Goon, the owners of Redbox Studio.
Both have more than 22 years of expertise in web design, copywriting, search engine optimisation (SEO) and marketing and can answer any question you or your team may have.
The consultation is priced at RM7,000 for a 3-hour session. Pre-work is needed and you will be required to answer a comprehensive list of questions before we meet.
These questions will be about positioning, marketing and branding. It will also include a detailed audit of your website (if you have one).
After the session, you can decide what you want to do with the recommendations and advice given.
Our aim with the consultation is to help you get clear on what you want to achieve with your website, e-commerce or digital or offline marketing.
Or buy Nic Sim and Krista Goon’s book, Web Wisdom, to get their best marketing advice and strategies.