Ways We Can Work Together
Premium Website Solution
- If you want to generate leads using your website, get our Redbox Studio premium website design package inclusive of marketing strategy, website design, copywriting, premium web hosting, technical support & Search Engine Optimisation (SEO).
- Our custom solution starts from RM25,000 upwards depending on your goals and objectives.
- This is for CEOs and business owners of Small Medium Enterprises who want their business to be seen as the leader of their industry. They want to enhance their visibility, credibility and reputation in the market to attract investors, partners and customers.
- Family businesses that have been around two generations and haven’t paid any attention to their brand and communications are one example of the businesses that we work with.
Starter Website Solution
- If you are just starting out, start with our pre-structured website solution – Redbox Easyweb.
- This package starts from RM4,000 onwards and includes content that’s written for you, technical support, website system, ability to accept payments, domain name and web hosting.
- This starter website solution also includes a simple click-to-pay connection to PayPal to enable you to accept payments (e.g if you are a coach who offers coaching services).
- This solution frees you from managing your website because we manage the website for you.
- It’s for solopreneurs, start-ups, consultants, home-based businesses, trainers, dentists and musicians. It’s a website helps you educate prospects about your offers.
Choose from Option 1 or 2:
Option 1: I need a website.
Once you have decided you need a website, please fill up the Contact form.
We will call you for a 15-minute chat to see if we are a good fit for what you need.
If we are good fit, we will email you a detailed website package proposal and quotation. Once you are happy with the quotation, you’ll also be sent an invoice with timelines for each instalment payment.
If the premium package is not what you need at this moment, check out our starter website solution – Redbox Easyweb.
The difference is that Redbox Easyweb doesn’t come with marketing strategy. It’s a straightforward, clear and easy-to-understand website that gives you a faster way to explain what you do to your customers.
You’ll also be asked to sign a website agreement before we start developing your website.
We will add you to our project management system so that everyone can keep track of the project.
Once the deposit is received, we will set a time and date for our Business Clarity* session and interview session with your team. The Business Clarity as well as interview sessions are part of the premium website package.
* The Business Clarity session is designed to help you uncover the marketing fundamentals of your business. No other web design firm will ever undergo this process with you as they just want to focus on design. We want to focus on results. Therefore, this process is crucial to your success.
Option 2: I need marketing advice.
If you want unbiased advice and perspectives for your marketing, before you start your ecommerce website or need a comprehensive website audit, get a consultation session with Nic Sim and Krista Goon of Redbox Studio.
This is a paid consultation via Zoom.
You’ll be speaking with Nic Sim and Krista Goon, the owners of Redbox Studio.
Both have more than 23 years of expertise in web design, copywriting, search engine optimisation (SEO) and marketing and can answer any question you or your team may have.
The consultation is priced at RM7,000 for a 3-hour session. Pre-work is needed and you will be required to answer a comprehensive list of questions before we meet.
These questions will be about positioning, marketing and branding. It will also include a detailed audit of your website (if you have one).
After the session, you can decide what you want to do with the recommendations and advice given.
Our aim with the consultation is to help you get clear on what you want to achieve with your website, e-commerce or digital or offline marketing.
Or buy Nic Sim and Krista Goon’s book, Web Wisdom, to get their best marketing advice and strategies.