Use our Redbox Studio marketing reflection guide (20 key questions) to help you think through your marketing and yearly planning more strategically.
This month is a good time to ask yourself these questions especially if you want to know if your year has gone according to plan. Fill in a new one each year to keep yourself excited and accountable!
- What marketing/business goals did you achieve this year? Or list results of these goals.
- What factors helped?
- What marketing items/programmes did you spend your money/time/effort on this year?
- What worked for you? Grade each item you listed above with an A, B or C.
- What will you do more of?
- What will you do less of?
- What will you start doing?
- What will you stop doing?
- What marketing/business-related activity that you’d like to explore further?
- What roadblocks/challenges/issues did you face this year? (List them.) How would you prevent these from happening again?
- Who are your ideal customers?
- How do you get business/customers now?
- How do you prefer to get business/customers?
- What are their reasons for buying?
- Are they willing to pay for a solution?
- How could you build up their interest in what you have?
- What’s missing from your competitors’ offers or services?
- Who else are you competing with?
- What results do you produce?
- What makes you controversial or a departure from the norm?
If you find yourself unsure about your answers or frustrated with your so-so results year on year, you may want to sign up and play our Big Timer card game for entrepreneurs. It’s a quick and easy way to understand what you need to focus on and what helps you get profitable. If you are a business coach or a trainer or facilitator for entrepreneurship, partner with us and use our game in your seminars and training.
Note: If you are a business coach, trainer or facilitator for entrepreneurship, partner with us and use our game in your seminars and training. Contact us for partnership opportunities.