Here’s one thing most website designers don’t emphasize: website content.
Website content or the lack of content is usually the problem for most websites especially websites for SMEs in Malaysia.
It’s not just a lack of content – it’s also poorly written content or content that is dull or uninteresting! It is also content that doesn’t incorporate keywords or content that doesn’t tell the right story about your business.
Whatever it is, if you want a website that performs better (ranks better online, more convincing, lets you stand out like the winner that you are), you need better quality website content.
Below are some of our best blog posts on writing content for websites. And if you have any questions, feel free to leave us a comment.
- Are you making these 25 mistakes on your website right now?
- Here are 5 writing tips that will make your website content pop!
- Another 5 ways to build credibility for your business using the words on your website.
- 10 important tips to convince and persuade your website visitors.
- 5 website mistakes you should not be making in your website today.
- 7 strategic steps you have to know if you are writing for your own website.
- 5 more tips on writing persuasive website content.
- My best insider secrets on writing well plus how to get rid of writer’s block!