Here’s a quick announcement – besides our upcoming Marketing Mojo Meetup on 4 June (Wed) at China House Cafe, we are also organizing a casual hangout session for people who aspire or want to start a small business called Level Up Hangout.
This FREE event happens on 15 May (Thursday) from 7pm to 9pm at Goh Kaki Cafe on Bishop Street, Georgetown.
Whatever drinks or meals you order, you pay on your own.
Fair and square right? At least we give some business to the cafe which is hosting Level Up Hangout.
So what’s the big idea behind this event?
For one, we know there are a bunch of people out there in employment who would like to start a business of their own. And yet, it’s such a scary thought.
For many people, they don’t know where to start.
And they have no one to ask. Or even share or bounce around some ideas.
Call it a support group for aspiring entrepreneurs. Or getting the business idea out in the open where you talk about it with people who won’t shoot you down. In fact we could pair you up with people who could be of help!
- You’re stuck in a job but you’ve always been eager to be your own boss
- You just started your business and it’s tough so you need people to encourage you
- You need to find the right collaboration & partners for a business idea you have
- You want to find out what’s out there in the business world and if it is the right move for you
- You simply need someone more experienced to advise you if you are on the right track in your business
- You want to be less confused and more confident about running a business
4 Super Reasons Why You Should Attend
- Organized by people who have real-world experience in business & marketing
- Get to meet people and get inspired
- Fun and casual way to learn about business
- Get the right contacts to turn your ideas into reality
Find out more details as well as sign up at this page.
Remember it’s for the first 20 people who sign up at the link.